Job Title: Field Supervisor
Location of the Position: South/East Los Angeles, North Orange County, South Orange County, Riverside County
Pay Grade: Ranges from $12 – $20 per hour (based on performance) + Benefits (Paid vacation/ 401K match / Profit Sharing / Medical / Dental / Aflac) + Company Vehicle + Computer + Company Phone + Training
Employment Type: Full-Time
Description of Responsibilities: (Overview) – The Field Supervisor is responsible for managing a field team to ensuring quality and consistency of all contracted work performed.
A Field Supervisor is responsible, but not limited to the following tasks:
- Time estimating for new bids
- Work with Sales dept. to set up new jobs
- Filed equipment inspections
- Updating existing contracts in computer database
- Daily GPS tracking of all routes
- Quality assurance reporting
- Onsite job inspections
- Problem solving job issues
- Keep routes efficient by making adjustments where required
- Communicating with clients regarding their properties via phone, email or site visits
- Daily communication with field team
- Driving record – 1 point or less (No DUI)
- Class C license okay
- Computer skills – Proficient using an Internet browser, MS Office (Word/Excel), MS Windows OS
- Drug screening / physical
Our company promotes to upper level positions from within the organization. This is an opportunity to join a successful growing team who believes in developing its staff and building leaders.
Do you share our company values?
- Consistency – A depth of character that allows you to follow through no matter how tired, distracted or overwhelmed you may feel.
- Excellence – The quality of being outstanding or extremely good.
- Personable – Having a positive and agreeable or pleasing personality, sociable.
- Golden Rule – Treating others the way you want to be treated.
- Accountability – A personal willingness to answer for the results of my behavior.
- Integrity – The quality of being honest and having strong moral principles.
Can you run with us? We invite you to apply to join our winning team! Follow this link apply – http://goo.gl/forms/ERcgyx0D8X